Star Power




Do stars still shine during the day? 

I often get lost in my thoughts, which was the case about 1:00 a.m. this morning.  For some reason, the question above came to mind so I decided to look it up.  Little did I know this question would lead to a great epiphany. 

I started my search for an answer and discovered that stars are actually still in the sky during the day.  We can’t see them because the sun is so bright.  Matter of fact, the sun is the one star that we can see.  The sun is so bright that it overpowers the shine of the other stars; BUT they are still there shining.  When the earth rotates and we are facing away from the sun; the sky becomes dark and we are able to see the shining stars that were there all along!

That’s when I had that “aha” moment.  We all have star power, but timing is everything.  There will be moments when it will be someone else’s time to shine, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t shining too.  Our light may not be as bright at that moment, but we still give off light.  Just like the stars in the sky, we have to be patient and wait for our time to shine brightly.  Remember I said that the earth rotates, creating the space for the other stars to be visible.  If that’s the case for the stars in the sky, don’t you think the same opportunity applies to us as well?  YES it does.  The time will come when there will be a shift and the light you’ve been giving off will be visible.  Keep doing what you’ve been doing in the background and wait for the shift.  Be patient because your time to shine is coming!!!  

Daws Lady 🖤

Comments